Attorney Harry H. Albritton, Jr.
Harry H. Albritton, Jr. represents victims injured as a result of negligence and malpractice. Since 2002, Attorney Albritton represents people who are seriously injured by no fault of their own. Attorney Albritton has long-established ties to eastern North Carolina. He is the sixth generation of his family to live and raise children in Pitt County. He graduated from East Carolina University in 1998 and then returned to Pitt County to practice law after obtaining his law degree from Ohio Northern University.
Upon returning to North Carolina, Attorney Albritton joined a Greenville law firm in 2002 as a litigator and trial attorney. He routinely supervised major class action litigation involving insurance fraud, breach of contract, and pharmaceutical drugs.
His true passion is representing those individuals seriously injured by the negligence of others. Mr. Albritton has obtained favorable results in a wide range of cases from minor car accidents to multi-million dollar catastrophic injuries. Mr. Albritton first trial experience was when he represented plaintiffs injured in a 2000 bridge collapse at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the In Re: Pedestrian Walkway Failure litigation. The trial team obtained a multi-million dollar verdict, paving the way for the remaining plaintiffs to settle their cases.
Mr. Albritton has continued to represent injury victims throughout North Carolina and the Southeast. In 2012, Mr. Albritton’s legal abilities were recognized by the Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters’ company, as a Rising Star in the area of medical malpractice. He was also named one of the Top 40 Attorneys under the age of 40 by North Carolina by The National Trial Lawyers.
In his spare time, Mr. Albritton enjoys outdoor activities with his wife, Lesley, and their three sons. A devoted family man, his family enjoys hiking, biking, and kayaking together.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- North Carolina, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2002
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio – Juris Doctor
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina – Bachelor of Arts – 1998
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Million Dollar Advocates
- North Carolina Inn of Court, Eastern District, Member, 2003 – Present
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 2002 – Present
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member, 2002 – Present
- Pitt County Bar Association, Member, 2002 – Present
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member, 2002 – Present (prior County Captain)
- Ohio Northern University Legal Indigent Clinic, 2001 – 2003
- Million Dollar Advocates
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2019 North Carolina Super Lawyers
- 2012 -2016 North Carolina Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
- 2014 – Present The National Trial Lawyers Top 100.
- 2012 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40.
Schedule a Consultation with Attorney Harry H. Albritton, Jr. Today
When you need an experienced, knowledgeable North Carolina attorney to represent you in cases of personal injury or medical malpractice, Attorney Harry H. Albritton will provide the legal counsel and assertive representation you need. Reach out to him today to schedule a consultation by calling (252) 215-3000 or filling out the contact form below.