Now Hiring – Intake Coordinator Assistant
Irons & Irons, P.A., is a boutique firm located in Greenville, NC, handling family law and divorce, personal injury, and medical malpractice cases. We provide our clients with the highest level of personal service and individual attention. Our growing firm is seeking a remote intake specialist to add to our team.
We value our staff and offer*:
- Employer paid health insurance
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Closed for major holidays
*Waiting period applies. Subject to change without notice.
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm speaking with potential clients. You must enjoy being on the phone and talking with clients, have excellent communication and follow up skills as well as good listening skills. Candidates with extensive customer service or call center experience are encouraged to apply.
This is an extremely busy position and requires someone capable of handling multiple priorities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Returning calls to potential clients
- Sending contracts to clients
- Following up on contracts not received
- Opening a client file in our system and inputting notes on client contact
- Extensive client communication
Education & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience, law firm preferred but not required
- Fully equipped home office
- Excellent follow up and attention to detail
- Tech savvy
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Salary commensurate with experience.
This is a 40 hour a week position.
To apply for this opportunity please submit a detailed resume as well as a cover letter telling us why you are searching for a position and why you are the best candidate. You are also requested to complete the Indeed skill assessments that will be sent to you.
Emails sent directly to the firm and phone call applications will not be accepted. No agencies please.
Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year